- Care to fly your Millenium Falcon through my asteroid belt?
- If your name's Vader, you can choke me anytime.
- I've got the death sentence on 12 systems. Do you like outlaws?
- I must be from Alderaan, because you just blew up my world.
- My tracks lead off in your direction.
- How can you be from an ice planet when you're so Hoth?
- Would you like to meet my scruffy-looking nerf-herder?
- I'm the Millenium Falcon and I'll make your Kessel Run.
- Let me take you on a tour in my land-Speedo.
- Call me Obi-Wan Kenobi, because you're about to feel a tremor in the Force.
- Are you the Millenium Falcon? Because I'd like to smuggle myself in you.
- You're one Darth I'd like to Maul.
- Is your name Porkins? Because I'd like you to cover me.
- I hope you're into cyborg-human relations, because I'm feeling like a machine right now.
- Do you know anyone with a T-16? Because I'd like to bullseye your womp rat.
- Do you understand the binary language of moisture vaporators? Because I'd like to program your binary loadlifter.
- There's nothing badly motivated with this R2 unit.
- I know what you're thinking: That's no moon, that's a space station!
- Do all Sand People look like you? If so, I hope you'll be back and in greater numbers.
- What's your midi-chlorian count?
Are you single? Pick-up lines that just might work at an air guitar competition june 29th at dante's
(We stole this from The Oregonian Edge column)
Now that we know the franchise is going to strike back – in the form of a new trilogy – we thought we'd run our favorite "Star Wars" pickup lines. You know, for all you single fans looking for that special someone who heats up your lightsaber or thaws out your carbonite. Use wisely... and may the Force be with you.
US AIR GUITAR
You were born to rock but you hate to practice - you've found your home!